Panera Bread / food and service
I normally love Panera. I have been a loyal customer for years and years. Tonight I am so dissatisfied and disrespected. I ordered my salad, no special additions or substitutions. Just a spicy thai salad. I pull around to the drive-through window, and it take over five minutes for me to be greeted. I get handed a bag, and the window shut in my face. I could have driven off without paying, but I waited, and a few minutes later someone opens the window and I pay, and leave. I get home, and there is no dressing on my salad and there is a side of Italian dressing. So after all this waiting and it's not right. BUT the icing on the cake was the man in your kitchen, wearing street clothes, walking around RUBBING HIS HAIR and touching food. Not an employee, a random guy! I couldn't believe it. I love Panera but please fix this location!
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - 1/2 ham & swiss sdw.
- Panera Bread - quality issue
- Panera Bread - catering order not done/prepared on the day of pick-up
- Panera Bread - my rewards not showing up on my swipe card?
- Panera Bread - food quality and time