Panera Bread

Posted: May 19, 2017 by

customer service.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
I have been using Panera for breakfast and lunch 6 times a week for the past 12 years. At Macy's we teach our associates "MAGIC" to keep customers coming back. The experience I had at the downtown Minneapolis Panera location was more like Voodoo Magic. On my way home I stopped at Panera again because they have the best coffee. Before ordering I saw 4 associates gathered in one place talking. I asked what the code to the restroom was. They said "you have to order first". I said I would but, I need to use the restroom first. Again, they would not help me until I bought something first. I paid for a medium coffee just to get the code. As I drank my coffee I thought about how it would be handled at Macy's, and how it would be handled at Starbucks. Until I know that the store and associates have been disciplined and re-trained I will use Starbucks. I will tell others to use Starbucks. 12 years ago this was a much nicer store.

Mark Olson
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree