Panera Bread / broccoli cheddar soup

I want to start out by saying that I really love Panera and am a very loyal customer. I have never had any complaints and have recommended Panera to many. My husband and I have his family in town and they have never had Panera, so naturally I recommended this for dinner. We received our Panera order tonight (11/29/17, order number: [protected]), I took one bite of my broccoli cheddar soup (it was great as usual), started picking up a second spoonful and noticed this big, dead, black beetle in it (pictures attached below). This is really unfortunate because the broccoli cheddar soup is my absolute favorite:( After I found this bug, no one else, including myself, had an appetite for their meals, and quite frankly were a little nervous to eat anything else. We had to throw away pretty much everything. I called Panera right after this happened, the manager said she was sorry and offered to give me one free "you-pick-two". I stated the not only would I not come back to that specific location again, but we are moving to Germany due to change of military station so would not be able to use something like that. She said she could refund my soups if I took the receipt back in tomorrow. I do feel that due to the fact that we really did not eat anything else, we should get a full refund of the order. I will make sure to take this up with this location, however I just wanted to make sure you were aware of this issue as well.

Panera Bread