Panera Bread / amount of food through drive thru

Onalaska, WI, United States

I am a regular Panera customer and am always impressed by the freshness of the food. Although the last 2 visits to Onalaska, Wisconsin Panera Bread I have been very disappointed. My first visit I sat inside and ordered. When they brought me my food they brought me the wrong soup so had to take my food back and remake it. So I waited for a long time when finally they brought what I ordered. Chicken noodle soup and ceaser salad with no chicken. Then they brought my ceaser salad with chicken on it. So I had to send it back to take off the chicken. But normally with that many mess ups a restaurant would offer you something extra, but instead they were out of bread so I also didn't get that. So a week later I decided to give Panera another shot. This was the time that made me more angry than the first visit. I went through the drive thru and the amount of food they gave me was ridiculous. The salad was less that half full. And the soup wasn't full. My mango smoothie that was almost $5 was not even full to the top. I am a small girl and for $13 worth of food you would think you would be full after eating a meal. I finished it all and was still hungry. I will attach the pictures of my salad and how little amount I was given. I would just like to suggest that they give people more good or at least what they pay for.

Ka