Panda Express / manager

US Review updated:

I live in Boise Idaho, I usually go to Panda Express this address ( Panda Express, 1124 N Milwaukee St, Boise, ID 83709). Every time I order a plate and the employee would through the plate at me, and let another person help me out. He was being very rude to me, doesn't even want to lisent or help me out. I asked them who the manager was, and they said HE was the manager. I am not sure what his name was but he was the manager he was Asian I believe. I felt very disrespected, he said something in his language and walked away. Very very rude.

Mo
Nov 26, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 26, 2017

I don't think the complaint was written poorly. Yes, there are a couple of mistakes/typos, but nothing which would suggest the OP doesn't communicate well.

Nov 29, 2017

You left out the comma that should have gone after the word "well".

Nov 29, 2017

No one has sent you any private messages and you know it. I know exactly who this is. You are that nasty troll who has about 100 accounts at pissed consumer and you have had multiple ones here, but you keep getting banned. You constantly accuse people of being pedophiles. I would bet over the years that you have trolled at various sites, you have accused hundreds of people of this. You've been making the same troll remarks for years now. Apparently, you either refuse to grow up or something is truly mentally wrong you. Pathetic!

Nov 29, 2017

"@Catrinna VaIadez Like I said... " :-)

Nov 30, 2017

Appreciate the response. I'd guess that means you saw the mistake.

Dec 05, 2017

@First Born Triplet I know. He/she always gives themselves away 1. get angry when a teeanger is referred to as a "girl". 2. No matter what the complaint is, disagree and call them a 6 year old 3. Accuse them of doing arrestable things to children, i.e. beat them 4. accuse anyone who disagrees with him/her of being you, firstborntriplet... YOU, as far as I know from PC, are 16-18 year old teen in Canada. I am a female in my 30's. And I do have PMs from Kevin (I know it's not it's real name, it's the fake one he used the longer, accusing me of all kind of jolly [protected]@p. What a @#$#!!!

Dec 07, 2017

@First Born Triplet I had always figured that one out. You can always tell when it's the infamous Kevin Richards. I have PMs from a few months when he had some other silly name, accusing me of being a child abuser, etc, like he always does. No matter what site or what username he is going by, he also says the same things over and over again. You would think after all the years of trolling, he would get some new material. I haven't noticed him lately at PC, maybe they finally booted him for good.

Dec 07, 2017

@First Born Triplet Here is one of his PMs to me when he was going by the name Neatdue. Unfortunately, I deleted most of them but they all said his usual:

You seem to have an obsession for this dude named Kevin. Is he the one that you thought was a 12 year old boy and tried to talk sexual to. He exposed you for what you are a pedophile and you are angry at him for that. I remember you You are a sick pervert that said that daddy sexually abused you so you do the same to other kids.

•   Dec 12, 2017

@First Born Triplet I suspect that you are correct Firstborntriplet, funny how he thinks that you and I are the same person. We may agree with each other, but we are two different people. You are right in suspect that this is Kevin Richards. As I said he always gives himself away. He always accuses them of doing bad things. I have gotten many P's from Kevin. He thinks we are both male, but I am female. He does not know this.

• Su
      Jan 13, 2018

@First Born Triplet He keeps impersonating people on here, complaints board keeps disabling his accounts and then he just starts a new one. He doesn't take the hints that he is not welcomed or wanted on this site.