palisades collection,LLC/AT&T wireless / account not mine$936.24

New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18886470633
Never purchased a cell phone. How can I owe money for something I never purchased?
When was this purchased? Where? Can I see the contract and signature? Does att&t need customers that bad to open an account without proper ID? I'm not paying for something I never purchased. The only cell phone I've owned my father gave to me in his name which is with altell. The cell phone I currently have my fiance' purched in his name Sprint. I would like to matter resolved please. I've tried to resovle this problem with Palisades Collection but they won't stop billing. This cell phone wasn't purchased by me.

Comments

Ga
  20th of Nov, 2008
I sound like many others. I am going on their web site and dispute this charge. I do not have a cell phone nor did I sign any contract doing so. If there is no signed contract, how can a law firm proceed with a false charge. If they can produce a signed (by me) contract and show me where this cell phone is -- I'll pay for it. Thank you.
Le
  23rd of Mar, 2009
I only have and made ONE account and ONLY ONE with my cell phone service (t-mobile). Now they saying that I have another account with them. How can this be?! I'm not paying for a cell phone that I never used or seen.
Sc
  23rd of Apr, 2009
I just found this same thing on my husbands credit report. I called AT&T and they said they are not showing any account ever in my husbands name and social #. They suggested I dispute this with the credit bureaus. I have not heard back yet.
Bi
  26th of Feb, 2010
I too just got a bill from mnk law office for an at&t bill. Ive never been with at&t. I asked them for proof. they told me to prove i have never been with them.they said they dont need proof that i had a bill with this company. btw this bill is from 11 years ago! I filed a complaint on the FTC.GOV . and called at&t.
Gy
  20th of Jan, 2011
Please recheck the name of the organization you are complaining against. Are you sure it is MNK Law Office? We are MNK Law Offices, New Delhi India and have not raised any bill on any person for any AT&T Billing. Please clarify and correct. Gyanendra Kumar

AT&T Logo AT&T