palisades collection,LLC/AT&T wireless / account not mine$936.24
Never purchased a cell phone. How can I owe money for something I never purchased?
When was this purchased? Where? Can I see the contract and signature? Does att&t need customers that bad to open an account without proper ID? I'm not paying for something I never purchased. The only cell phone I've owned my father gave to me in his name which is with altell. The cell phone I currently have my fiance' purched in his name Sprint. I would like to matter resolved please. I've tried to resovle this problem with Palisades Collection but they won't stop billing. This cell phone wasn't purchased by me.
More palisades collection,LLC/AT&T wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading 
- AT&T Wireless - wireless service 
- AT&T - direct tv and internet