Pakistan International Airlines / very inconvenient selfish and unprofessional behavior

i have realised on with the only 3 trips i have made to pakistan, that items have always been taken out not the bag as a whole, this is very inconvenient selfish and unprofessional behaviour i also find the airport staff quite ignorant i think there manners should be of more business type as a whole and that this behaviour of baggage and/items being lost is very unacceptable i was very appalled to hear about this i am of pakistani origin but a british citizen and will always proudly be, i have lived in the uk all my life, and have never heard of so much crap, this is terrible just really terrible i feel sorry for foriegners who stop by i think pakistan should be very ashamed of themselves, do the staff not get fed?? obv not!!, and what about political side of things so much is going into daily military life but what about the general public and what benefits the country itself needs to have, everything starts from basics and should start with a set of rules, they really need to start prosecuting their staff as a result of any of this sort taking place.

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2013

Hi,

I bought return ticket, for my mother Jannat Bibi, from ELLAHI Travels in Khanewal on 26 april, 2013 and paid 114000 PKR. My mother is on visit visa here in Oslo, Norway. She has to reurn to Lahore, Pakistan on 7th august, 2013. But ELLAHI TRAVELS have already illegally refunded return ticket without informing us.
    (I am sending ticket details as attachment)

So please help me in this concern,

Thanks,

Abdul Hamid (son of Jannat Bibi)
    Reference Code: AKEAOR
    My mobile: 0047-99859010

• Ta
      22nd of Sep, 2013

I’m writing to report an incident that occurred during a Flight PK792 of PIA on 16th March 2013 from Islamabad to Birmingham international Airport. We have always been a loyal patron of PIA International Airline, but this recent incident, which involved a death of my father has spurred me to file a formal complaint and obtain information on what exactly happened and how it happened as he was travelling on his own for my grievances. As I think it was PIA's staff faults.

I have contacted PIA on severel occasions but they don't bother replying. Anybody know any appropriate agencies I can contact regarding this.

• Dr
      24th of Oct, 2013

My fist journe on PIA was in 1958 from Lahore to Dacca. The behaviour of staff was excelent . The creaw was wonderfull their servicess was taken by manny air lines of Asian countriese like Singapur, Srilanka, UAE and Gulf . To day the PIA staff is one which has the worst behaviour. The food quality is very low but still have the supermassy on all most all the private domestic airlines because it gentrate lot of revinue in the form of Taxes. The ground staff has worst behaviour with the passangers. The AIr cwew operating on international routs has worst out look . The reservation staff has worst working style they have aticket issueance speed of one ticket per hour . They enjoy the passangers standing in que, and offeten ask them to go home or chose some other Air line . As PIA is for GREAT people it is not for ordenary passangers.