P. S. Aeropostale / bad managers

Elmhurst, NY, United States Review updated:

the stupid manager at P.S. in queens center mall in nyc her name is Regina and I'm sure that she is a assoc manager because any one in their right mind would never made her a manager. really corp office can't really know what is going and If Mr. julian P. Geiger knew how rude this girl is he would firer her in a second call me I will tell you a story that will made your head spin It is a shame unless you get rid of her I will never shop there again I can spend my cash anywhere I don't need P.S. Aeropostate . call me and hear the truth!!!

Comments

• We
      16th of Dec, 2014

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE / CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!! DONE WITH YOUR STORES. WILL SHOP ELSEWHERE. I was returning a sz8 for a sz8 and they wouldn't accept it. Wasn't asking for anything more. The sz8 that I bought not too long ago was sized incorrect. Was really a size 7. Store MGR (Kerdine?) in Newark, Christiana Mall Dec. 2014 refused without receipt and called her supervisor (Rodney Rhodes) and he also refused. Regardless with me not having tags, or receipt they should take the pants back knowing it's default in size. Was bought not long ago. Customer service was poor and customer satisfaction was poor! Finally left the store to know that they wouldn't let me exchange for a more accurate right size8. Called customer service 1-877-289-2376 option #3 when I got home to find out that it's a recording and they don't call you back. I not only wasted my time, my energy but my gas from Middletown to Newark to make small return. Wasn't wanting anything extra, just wanted a correct fitting sz8. There was an inch difference. Wasn't what was marked on tag. I put up to all her other sz8 pants. Truly something was wrong. What happen to customer satisfaction? I have spent so much money through out the years in their stores for my three children. I am gathering ALL OF MY CHRISTMAS purchases that I have made for my children and nieces and nephews and returning ALL. I am now done with all of your stores!!! And I'm not even done here. I'm going to do a BIG write up on your store. Their attitude (and MGR even said) that doesn't matter, they are closing soon. Wow, spent all my money in here and that's what I get?!?