Overstock.com / charging funds for no product
Ordered a jacket from Overstock.com for $149.99 and 2 days later received an Email from them stating there was an inventory problem and that they would credit my account (which had not been billed yet). The following day I was billed $149.99 from Overstock.com. I IM'd their customer no-service dept and they stated they had measures in place to prevent this from happening but there was an error... They stated my account would be credited in 3-5 business days...
I have worked in the banking industry for nearly 20 years and I know it does not take 3-5 business days to transfer funds back into an account...
I will be calling the bank to have the funds reapplied to my account without the credit from Overstock.com.
I will NEVER buy from them again and suggest anyone else thinking about purchasing from them to BEWARE of the billing practices!
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - platinum protection plan issues 
- Overstock.com - return scam 
- Overstock.com - returning jewelry 
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court 
- Overstock.com - return scam!! 
- Overstock.com - order # 221141969 two picture frames
- Overstock.com - what's the spam?
- Overstock.com - abbyson nightstand
- Overstock.com - ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors
- Overstock.com - lack of services and disrespectful