Outback Steakhouse / poor quality food/service

1 Village ln Bossier city 71111Bossier City, Louisianab, United States
Phone: 3187422400

I went to bossier outback to pick up food sunday night. But originally ordered from shreveport. The manager and blonde girl in shreveport didn't want to deal with my cards that were given to me from the original store that messed up my order to begin with. I wish I would have known that. Because that's not what I was told by the manager who gave them to me. So now im in the bossier outback again trying to pay for my food with the cards I was given by another manager to use when I was ready to try outback again. The manager with glasses smaller guy told me I couldn't even use one card for the onion. I still had to come out of pocket with more cash. I got my food it was terrible I had no bread to start. No silverware no toppings for my potato very little sauce for my volcano shrimp I ordered it on the side I ordered 4 orders of shrimp and only received literaly 8 shrimp in each box what happened. My steak was over cooked. The boxes were filthy had a small hole in it from a pen. The ice-cream was melting because there were no lids on them at all. No lids on my macaroni either plus it was very dry. I even ordered extra sauce and offered to pay for that. I had maybe 5 things of that sauce for the onion but I didn't even ask for extra of that sauce I asked for ranch for it on the side. I got orange sauce not ranch or anything else I asked for. The cookie we got was old it looked like it should not have been sold. I originally didn't want to order from bossier because the last 2 times i've ordered from that store it's been awful nothing is changing. It was not like this all the time. I was not to long ago a regular customer. I could deal with a missing potato everyonce in awhile but this is ridiculous. I will not ever eat at bossier outback again., even if I accidentally even ordered from there again. It sad because we used to spend at least spend $100 everytime we would eat there thru takeaway.

To