Outback Steakhouse / mother's day dinner

Parlin, NJ, United States Review updated:

Went to the old bridge nj location and the reference # is [protected]. The steak quesadilla appetizer was low on steak and a few pieces you couldnt even chew bc of how tough they were. We talked to the server and she said sorry but that was it. Then we asked to speak with a manager and they kindly removed it from the bill. I requested a burger medium rare and it had no pink to it at all. Btw, your burgers are usually fantastic and i get them most times. My mom got the ribs and i planned on trying them but when they came out they didnt look appealing. She ordered the full rack and it was 6 ribs but that didnt matter bc she only had 2. You should be able to pull ribs apart and she had to use a knife. The last few times I've gone to the outback I've been disappointed. The cookie skillet should never be removed from the menu. Best dessert ever.

May 17, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      17th of May, 2017

Ah Mothers Dy... the day where people go out to eat, expecting a perfect meal and are dismayed to find out that everyone else in town had the same idea. BTW: the cookie skillet would not have been removed from the menu if it was an actual seller. Restaurants never remove popular items. Having said that, I will say this: the Outbacks in my city still have this item on the menu and it's still on the menu if you go to the corporate website. So I am going to assume the Outback in your area is a franchise and chose to drop it.