OurTime.com / attempted romantic scam
Met a man (?) on Ourtime and we developed a relationship. In a short period of time --- about 4 weeks--- our relationship evolved into what I thought would be a life journey for the rest of our lives. He wrote me love letters via emails every day, called me every day, and texted me often throughout the day. He sent me photos every day. I was told he was going to Austria on a business trip for two weeks. It wasn't long before he had hiccups with Chinese steel being shipped in containers followed with difficulties getting the funds transferred so he could clear the containers and come home to me. We had never met in person. Then he asked me to help his with funds in the amount of $25k. I told him I didn't have that much. I immediately began to research him on line and discovered several major discrepancies between what he told me and what I found. A couple of texts later he told me i didn't deserve him because i was questioning him and didn't trust him He operated under the name of Robert Privee but I have strong reasons to believe he was a 3rd person using Robert Privee's identity along with photos from Age Skinstad from Norway (famous Norwegian cross-country skier and coach and creating this fictitious person. He victimized Robert Privee, Age Skinstad, and me and probably many other women. I have all his emails, texts and the photos. What can be done to stop this despicable person.
More OurTime.com Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails 
- OurTime.com - money scam 
- OurTime.com - made charges 
- OurTime.com - fake moving company 
- OurTime.com - rip off 
- OurTime.com - deceptive ads
- OurTime.com - billing
- OurTime.com - A company of People Media Inc. - unauthorized charge
- OurTime.com - who I said yes to folder
- Our Time - the men who are liars, and emotionally ill, and complaints are ignored!