Oro Gold / Return Issues
After a high pressured sales pitch from the manager, who stated his family owned the company (which I highly doubt), I purchased some Oro Gold products to try. I was not told at any time that I would not be able to return the products if I was not satisfied. As I was driving home, I noticed that the arm Shai, the sales person, had used in his demonstration was beginning to itch, and that my left eye, where he had placed the eye creams, was beginning to swell. When I got home, I checked the ingredients, and realized that the products contained wheat proteins. I have a SEVERE wheat allergy. Granted, I should have checked the products more closely before buying, but having had this issue in the past, I took 500 mg of Benadryl to get rid of the hives on my arm and stop my eye from swelling and decided to return the products the next day. (Driving after taking that much Benadryl was out of the question.) When I tried to return the products, I was informed that they do not do returns and Shai stated that there was no way I had had a reaction to the products. As anyone with severe allergies knows, putting products on your body that you are allergic to is out of the question. I am now stuck with over $300 in products that I will never use. Be very wary of this company, their sales people, and their lies.
More Oro Gold Complaints & Reviews
- Oro Gold - Unethical practices 
- Oro Gold Cream - dishonest 
- Oro Gold - Deep peeling 
- Oro Gold - Dishonest business practices 
- Oro Gold - Oro Gold Cream
- OroGold Cosmetics - refunds
- OroGold Cosmetics - unethical behavior, miss representation
- OroGold Cosmetics - unethical behavior and miss representation.
- OroGold Cosmetics - the facial products
- OroGold Cosmetics - unethical behavior