Optimum / charged for a balance not mine!
Someone opened an account using my information and I am being held liable for the full payment. I submitted proof to Optimum about where I was living at the time the account was opened. I even gave them the information of the detective investigating this case and still Senior Representative Liz (ID:RAI) stated that because I know who opened this account I am responsible for the balance. This is just ridiculous! She continued stating that this is not a case of Identity Theft. According to her this is all Optimum policy however, when I asked her for a copy of their policy she refused to send me a copy. I am extremely unsatisfied with how Optimum is handling my case. BTW my services will be terminated on the 15th thanks to this criminal!!! Great job Optimum!
More Optimum Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision - fees 
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision - bad billing system 
- Cablevision - cablevision unfair to disabled senior citizens 
- Optimum - Cable and customer service
- Optimum - billing/no show tech
- Optimum - customer care service
- Optimum - billing
- Optimum - cancellations of appointment, cancellation of tv subscription service, ability to correct all of their errors