Operator 9 C/O NYCHA / very bad customer service
When I called to recieve information about my housing applcation, a very nasty and unprofessional woman answered the phone. I guess I was telling her information that she really had no interest in because when I started to tell her why I was calling she cut me off and said "what is your question? " in a very nasty tone. When I started again she said " don't tell me that again, just tell me your question".
When I asked her if she usually talked to everyone with an attitude she said, "i don't have an attitude just tell me what your question is",
I asked her what her name was and all she said was operator 9. It's a shame that there are people who have questions or concerns and we can't even talk to someone about them. I don't know if she hates her job or not, but there are alot of unemployed people who are in desperate need of a job and we have people like this that don't even care enough to be a little more professional about how they speak to people on the phone. Word of advise to nycha, try to hire someone that would apprieciate there job and most important, like there job.
P. S. Once again she told me her "name" was "operator 9"
More Operator 9 C/O NYCHA Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - repairs: no light on my floor.
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - on nycha waiting list since 11/23/2012 case never even reviewed
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - neighbor, smoking
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - nyc housing
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - plaster and paint