Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov Logo

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov

Having problems with Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov?

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 30, 2014. The latest review Teresa Henderson was posted on Apr 20, 2021. The latest complaint dhr case workers and reporting child abuse and neglect was resolved on Jun 06, 2019. Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 54 reviews. Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov has resolved 2 complaints.

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov Customer Service Contacts

Center for Communications, Gordon Persons Building, Suite 2104, 50 North Ripley Street
Montgomery, Alabama

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov Customer Service. Initial Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov. Discuss the issues you have had with Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / Dhr.Alabama.gov Complaints & Reviews

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govTeresa Henderson

To whom it may concern,

I would like to make a complaint about Teresa Henderson. She is using her power as a DHR agent in the wrong way. She talks down and belittles people. I would like this to be known just how she is treating the people at the centers is working. She needs to be told that she is not allowed to talk to people in the manner that is has been doing. Just because is in a position of power does not mean that she can be rude to the people she is working with. I have heard this from multiple people of how is acts. I would like for her to get some more training on how to do her job in the right way. She also needs some more training on just how you are allowed to talk to people. I understand that she thinks that she is doing her job, but she is not doing it in the right way being rude and belittling the people around her. I just want this to be known by DHR and for it to be fixed.

Thank you very much.

Air
    Water
    Income
    Lights
    Most importantly love and love for god
    Dhr is now bringing up my past and ordering different kinds of drug test... My children are hurting because of this, I am devastated and falling to pieces in my heart please help me I have copies of drug screenings please help me I am begging you this is hurting my babies they scream every night for their home with their mommy

Chilton County DHR

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govInvestigations

I thought a complaint on november 28 and nothing was done then I called again on december 14 in a worker went out to the house and left a card on december 15 and then told them who filed the complaint and my old case worker closed the case it was never investigated properly oh yeah and the day dhr came out the guy I accused mysteriously was found unconscious I think he tried to commit suicide

Jan 14, 2021

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — Improper procedure / civil rights abuses / child endangerment and kidnapping

I would like to file a complaint against The Dept of Human Resources family division. This is a broken...

Dec 28, 2020

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — Child support worker

writing this letter because I feel like I have not been receiving full and fair treatment I have been trying...

Oct 25, 2020

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — Child welfare took my kid on false accusations only

Can you please advise me, how DHR is allowed to take my child due to allegations which are un true and can...

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govJefferson county dhr child support enforcement division

Margaret Myers [protected] RE: James Myers as custodial parent
        Upon review of my well documented file, it may be noted that my last correspondence with the dhr and specifically, Ms. Parks advised me to contact the estate of my dead ex husband. Upon contacting the estate of James Myers' representative, Lee Ann Myers-Nelson, she informed my that she returned the first two checks that came to her after my exhusbands death. She explained that the recipient was dead. This would have been January 2020. Subsequently $8, 000 was sent to Myers-Nelson and again she contacted the agency and was told to "Keep the money. It is for back child support." Examination of the timeline shows that DHR knew of my exhusbands death six months before I contacted them about taking my money and DHR still attached money coming to me. This happened as late as May 2020 with my $1200 stimulus check. I am filing this complaint in advance to a law suit for discrimination, malicious intent and theft.

Sep 21, 2020

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — Ashley Carol

On September the 4th, I had to pick up my children from school early in order to go to a doctors appointment...

Sep 10, 2020

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — dhr front desk worker

Have never answered my calls about my food stamps being cut off when i'm expecting my baby any day now...

Aug 02, 2020

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — dhr workerjordan penny-case no: ju [protected].01 and ju 2019 -81.03

The case worker for DHR Jordan Penny has lied multiple times and done illegal acts in my grandchildrens case...

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govChild support

Miss Susan from the Coffee County DHR office is beyound rude and disrespectful. Didnt give me anytime to ask the questions I needed to ask, no hello how are you how can I assist you, just straight rude, disrespectful and to the point. If I ever have any other questions concerning childsupport, never will i speak to her or any staff members that work there. Everyone of them, including the receptionist is rude!

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govServices are refusing to return my kids

My kids went on a safety plan in May of 2019, I had several tasks that I was asked to complete and I did all of them. My worker returned my kids then her supervisor told her that my kids has to remain on a safety plan till I go to court ! It's been a year and 3 months I still haven't got a court date my bondsman said it maybe 3 years but they are refusing to give me my children it's been several lies and I need this matter address can you please contact me at +[protected] my name is Brittney Cloy

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govCase worker mandy layton

Mandy layton is a bad case worker who would keep info and updates about the case from me. All she cared about the whole time was to make false accusation against me and to keep me away from my child. She was assigned to the case because of the mother drug habit and it quickly made it like I was bad person. But she talks and helps out the mother who is on drugs. She needs to be remove from dhr

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govChildren and family services

These people snatched my children from me due to unfounded allegations and had me arrested after saying I had failed a urine drug screen. However the hair follicle test they did showed absolutely no drugs of any kind. They did not test the grandmother whom they called to pick these kids up or their father whom was under allegations of abuse and neglect at the time. They had me falsely arrested and are currently attempting to charge me with a child endangerment charge. It's absurd!! They made many home visits in which my kids were left in my care and refused to help me get them into school when their father vanished. Yet when I was falsely accused they couldn't wait to snatch my children. This agency is supposed to help people. All they do is take children from their homes and put innocent people in jail. I will be bringing a lawsuit against the state of alabama department of human resources.

• Updated by ItsMy Circus' · Apr 26, 2020

U obviously know nothing about me 🤣😂😂😂 sad ur life is so boring u have to troll for people to piss off. Say whatever u like. It just shows how ignorant u are. Oh and... Get a life. Bless your heart. Jesus loves u.

• It
                    ItsMy Circus Jul 23, 2020

I have a confession to make. The reason they took my kids is because i let my boyfriend touched them. This is what my kids are saying. I know that they are lying because they are jealous brats.

Apr 03, 2020

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — Jefferson County DHR has falsified court documents, denied due process, falsified drug testing results

I am a public school teacher in good standing. My son and his 4 year old daughter lived eith me for 3...

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govfood stamp case worker

Case worker Blake from Heflin office is rude and talks so fast I cannot understand half the questions. Every time we renew our food stamps he makes us provide a new rental statement. We have been living here 2 years. Also, I scheduled the appointment for Thursday, January 2 and he never called so I called this morning and set another appointment for today, now he is telling me he cannot process our claim until we give him yet another rental agreement and a new check stub for Friday, January 3. We already gave him 3 check stubs which covers 6 weeks of pay which should be sufficient.

Dec 11, 2019

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — disengagement of social service against octavia holloway - case# ju 2010-79.02

Court date for approval of custody for Octavia's was set on Dec. 10th, who need guardian after losing...

Heflin
                    Dec 10, 2019

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — office employee

Ms mayo and her partner treated me pretty bad and disrespectful yesterday when I went in the office yesterday...

Nov 20, 2019

Walker County DHR in Jasper AL — dhr

my child was taking on false claims because husband aunt was a supervisor there at the time and its been 3...

Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govi'm complaining about lazy workers lying about trying to contact us

Me and my wife keep trying to set up food stamps to which we are informed there will be a phone call interview. They do not [censored]ing call us. Then send us a letter saying we missed our interview. This is our children that we are doing this for these lazy [censored] people are content with our kids not having assistance. That is unacceptable. One of your employees told us that we are having problems because we are caucasian and not african american. I do not see how or why that would matter when children are at stake. We are able to provide for our children but it is becoming difficult to continue our way of life. I demand action be taken to ensure that if we are being punished for being caucasian that this wrong will be corrected. This is sickening if its true our children are not old enough to understand racism therefore they will not be subjected too it.