Online Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com / Unauthorized MC Bank Charge

1 Temecula, CA, United States Review updated:

On 2/23/09 $39.99 was deducted from my Debit card on my checking account. To the best of my knowledge this was NOT authorized my myself and I have NO idea what this charge was for. I want my checking account credited in FULL, ASAP. I do not even play games on my computer any more. I don't know why companies such as yourself think you can go in and take money from someones bank account. To the best of my knowledge I DO NOT remember giving any one permission to deduct this amount of money from my account and I want it returned. Somebody needs to prove to me there was permission given for this action, and tell me what it was for. THEN CANCEL IT, and RETURN MY MONEY !!

Company in default: Online Games Pogo/EA WWW.EA.com CA
Please contact me at: Nightingil1123@aol.com

Comments

Au
  30th of Mar, 2009

audschatt@aol.com

I did not authorize the $39.99 charge on my Target credie card. My contract expired in February 2009, and I did not use the games after that date.

I would like a refund asap.

Thanking you in advance,

Audrey Schatt

Pe
  20th of Apr, 2009

I was charged 39.99 on 4/2/09 and another 39.99 0n 4/13/09 I dont know why I was charged both times. Could you explain? I think the 1st one renewal fee. How often would I get charged? I really enjoy your games and play them everyday. Please see if there was a mistake in the 2nd charge and correct the problem asap. Could you also tell me when my renewal date is so I can make it on my calender and how much. Thank you for your attention on this matter. Please respond to my E-mail addrress.

Sincerely, Peggy Green

pjgreen57@aol.com

todays date is 4/20/09

Mr
  21st of Apr, 2009

On 2/21/09 $39.99 was deducted from my Debit card on my checking account. To the best of my knowledge this was NOT authorized my myself and I have NO idea what this charge was for. I want my checking account credited in FULL, ASAP. I do not even play games on pogo or EA games any more. I don't know why you think you can go in and take money from someones bank account. To the best of my knowledge I DO NOT remember giving any one permission to deduct this amount of money from my account and I would like it returned. I need proof that there was permission given for this action, and tell me what it was for. THEN CANCEL IT, and RETURN MY MONEY !! You can reach me at jbrinson69@hotmail.com