Onida / Bad service, worse product!
I bought a 1-ton onida ac in april 2007. I had gone to buy samsung, but dealer told lot of goodies about onida and we bought onida which was costlier.
Nightmare: Our first shock came when we found that remote control does not have many important functionalities and we have to climb up to access the controls provided only in the ac panel.
We called service center to be told that you should have installed it at a location where it was easily accessible. And anyways, once or twice a day you can climb. Then, we found that there is no attachment through which we can take out the water from ac as it was directly falling on ground. We again complained and got a reply that 1 ton ac does not have that provision, and it is your problem to think of some ac tray etc. We asked them that we will pay for it, but they said that onida does not provide ac trays or such attachments.
Third, we found that control given on the ac monitor have stopped working, and since remote does not have controls, we are stuck. To our despair, we found that the phone numbers provided to us by dealers have been cut now.
Is there any consumer forum where we can fight case against onida?
More Onida Complaints & Reviews
- Onida - WORST EXPERINCE WITH ONIDA TV and SERVICE 
- Onida - Very very poor service 
- Onida - After the warranty period the main part of the TV the tube is damaged 
- Onida - Washing machine
- Onida - fraudsters from onida company 
- Onida - air conditioner inv18gdr
- Onida - Hydrofall washing machine
- Onida - Washing machine not working 
- Onida - No Disk 
- Onida - ONIDA TV 21- Burst sound followed with burning smell