TransGlobal Service Logo

TransGlobal Service

Having problems with TransGlobal Service?

TransGlobal Service Customer Service Contacts

16930 114 Ave
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada - ABT5M 3S2

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TransGlobal Service Customer Service. Initial TransGlobal Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TransGlobal Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TransGlobal Service. Discuss the issues you have had with TransGlobal Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TransGlobal Service Complaints & Reviews

Feb 14, 2020

Transglobal Service — One year later and still without a working dishwasher!

It has been nothing but disaster dealing with Transglobal and their dishwasher technicians. Originally, I...

Transglobal Servicesamsung microwave

I have been waiting since 20 September for my microwave to be fixed and it's the 31st October today. The technician came by 3 times. The first time was to take a look & second time to first the microwave & he was not able to fix & he told me "it is not reparable, I will right it in the report that I can't repair it and to give you guys the credit now" but when I spoke when the agent, she said he never wrote that in the report so basically he lied to me. Plus, I had to called them each time to make an appointment because even if they did receive the parts for the microwave they did not give me a call. Even for the credits, I have to call to get it. While I was talking to the supervisor Jessye Taylor about being unsatisfied of their services and the lies the technician told us, she hung up the phone on me. She could have give me a call back since she does have my number in file but did not so I had to call back wait again until an agent answers me & wait again to talk to the same supervisor. And she did not really cared about the situation & was denying the fact that she hang up on me.

Trans Global Servicethe brick warranty service

Worst repair company to deal with! It took two weeks to get an appointment for them to look at my fridge and then they rebooked my original appointment without my consent then when I couldn't make that appointment (repairman calles saying "I'm 5 minutes away" out of the blue on some random day I wasn't home) I had to wait two more weeks and then the guy shows up at my original appointment anyway, which I wasn't expecting and wasn't home for again! It's now been a month waiting to get an appointment for parts and I have not been able to get through to them even in business hours to book the repair. Finally get through to them and asked to speak to a supervisor about the poor service and I am told "we don't have supervisors, you'll have to call (another company)"???!!! No wonder so many complaints about them: no accountability!!

Trans Global Servicethis company doesn't respond his workers mistake

Almost month ago service guy came to fix my stove but he broke my stovetop, of course he denied and his company (trans global service) beleaved him and didn't care about customer complaint what a customer service by the trans global service. We trusted the service guy but he rapped us by broke the stovetop.I never ever suggested this company to any one .

• Bo
          Bob0007 Feb 14, 2020

My experience with transglobal been somewhat the same. It has taken them a year and my dishwasher is still not fixed. About 6 months ago when the technician wanted to change the motor in the dishwasher he broke the door and ever since the door leaks and I can not use the dishwasher. Today they are telling me that they do not have the parts anymore. It is SAD, they collected money through Enbridge every month for the past 10 years and now that I need them they are quitting on me.

Trans Global Servicefailure to process repair request in a timely manner.

My Brada washing machine was in need of repair. After seeking out local appliance repair companies, it became clear that the companies I had contacted were not familiar with the "Brada" brand. I then decided to contact The Brick - the company from which I had purchased a washer/dryer set. Pursuant to the recommendation of a representative, I contacted Trans Global Services.

On January 11, 2018, "Mitch", an appliance technician checked out my Brada. Mitch informed me that the needed parts had to be ordered, followed by a request for $100.00, which was given. He then left, stating that he hoped that the parts would not take very long, re delivery. After a ten day waiting period, I contacted Trans Global and was informed that the parts had not been ordered because they had not been ordered due to lack of payment for the parts. The parts now paid for, I decided to check the status of my "order", only to be advised that it will be here on February 26, 2018.

I am now insisting that Trans Global cancel my order, return the $100.00 and the $136.00, for parts. I am booking the repairs with another organization. I do not have any linens, clothes, etc., that would give me the leverage to wait for Trans Global to get its "act" together.

Transglobal Service — terrible customer service with broken dishwasher

We purchased an LG dishwasher 2.5 years ago and bought the extended warranty with the dishwasher. 2 week...

Calgary

Transglobal Service Mississauga — Terrible service for fridge repair

Transglobal Service 6765 Kennedy Road South Mississauga, ON 5 June 2013 Re: Frigidaire refrigerator repair W...

Mississauga

Transglobal Service — They will not return a call

Has anyone figured out where Transglobal Service Head office is? There is one contact number that will be...

Toronto

Transglobal Service — Damaged dishwasher

I have purchased all my appliances with The Brick. TransGlobal Warranty Corp. a division under The Brick...