Omegle / giving out my phone number
I'd like to make a complain about someone I do not know giving out my number on Omegle. I do not use the website and do not have an account there at all.
This is now the third time I have received random text from strangers claiming that they have gotten my number from Omegle and saying I am either Lina or Emily or Amira (maybe there are a few more that I may now know about). The first time was about a month ago, and I thought "okay, maybe it's just one time", and then a few weeks I get text messages and calls from a few other strangers claiming the same and saying that I promised nudes via Omegle, again, I have never logon to Omegle.
I am tired of getting these calls and messages from the random strangers for the above claimed, I do have my number published online strictly because of Interior Design Consultation purposes.
Please do something about it, I suggest having a filter that filters out my number on your chat defaults. Unless you would suggest I go to the authorities i.e. the police. Thanks.
More Omegle Complaints & Reviews
- Omegle.com - omegle is a site that should be taken off the web as any similar site should 
- Omegle - omegle video option 
- Omegle - child porn links 
- Omegle - plugin blocked 
- Omegle - error connecting to server. please try again. 
- Omegle - someone is using my personal information. 
- Omegle - banned 
- Omegle - bot spamming an interest
- Omegle - omegle ban
- Omegle - banned for no reason