Olive Garden in Warrensville Heights, Ohio — no discounts for seniors, no lunch discounts and no recognition for birthdays
On 5/29/2018, at about 11:30am, l decided to take myself to lunch for my birthday.
Ordered the chicken lasagna. Wasn't aware, I had to pay for the sauce and the meat separately. Deeply disappointed.
Was told you don't give discounts to seniors, lunch prices are whatever you see on the menu, and no birthday recognitions.
I'm under the impression, you want to get every penny you can get out of customers.
Will not be returning.
More Olive Garden in Warrensville Heights, Ohio Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn