Olive Garden / I am complaining about the service
I was at the Olive Garden at 4000 Middlebelt in Livonia, MI 48157-4538, Saturday, June 9, 2018. The service was horrible. We waited over 3-1/2 hours to be seated. We were told that there was a party that had been there since 1:00 pm celebrating a graduation!!!
I was there with my goddaughter for her birthday. Then after waiting to be seated, we waited another 1-1/2 hour for our food. No manager came to explain what was going on or to apologize for the slow wait; only the young lady named Janice B assigned to our table kept apologizing to us for the slow wait. If it hadn't been for her I would have cancelled everything I ordered.
I will not be returning to this site neither will I recommend any of my friends to this site in Livonia. Everyone acted as if they could care less about seeing to us.
I can be reached at [protected] if you would like to discuss this with me.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - bad service! 
- Olive Garden - olive garden 
- Olive Garden - buy one get one meal 
- Olive Garden - kitchen manager/food 
- Olive Garden - calculating tip amount using sales tax
- Olive Garden - 5.50 tip mysteriously added to our credit card bill after we left a $10 tip