Olive Gardenhorrible customer service/undercooked food

M Nov 19, 2017 Review updated:

Me and my family went out for dinner and had a party of 7. We went inside and told them how many we had and she was really rude about it saying that we can't eat there because we didn't call and let them know about a party over 6 coming in. We got that problem resolved and went and sat down. It wasn't getting any worse until we got our food. I got ravioli and it was under cooked it was cold. When I asked the waiter about it she said that's what you ordered so I asked her if they were frozen or fresh she told me they were frozen. My wife got thru chicken Alfredo and that was undercooked as well. The rest of my family food was decent but not great. The waitress never came back after we got our food. Everyone needed refills but never got one. So we were very unsatisfied as of last night but the worst part of it is that me and my wife got sick from our undercooked food.

• P
      Nov 20, 2017

At most chain restaurants the food is frozen, not fresh. Unfortunately you don't have a way of proving it was Olive Garden that made you sick.