Old Navy / too friendly!!
I went in to my local Old Navy store...
They greeted me right as I entered the door with "Welcome to Old Navy!"
I smiled...continued...not two minutes later I was approached by an employee who asked if she could help me find anythnig. I said no, and turned away. She went on giving me her name and said to 'holler' at her if I needed any help.
I then found some clothes, and this guy came up and said he could take everythnig to the fitting room for me. I hate feeling like that! like I can't do things myself, and he even asked for my name...I thought it was way too personal, but i gave it to him anyway.
Then in the fitting room, the other guy asked me probably 3 times if I wanted to get an account with them. I kept saying no.
I was greeted again probably 3 more times on my way from the fitting room to the registers. It was annoying!!
These people are way too happy, energetic and friendly for me. I think I'll shop online instead.
More Old Navy Complaints & Reviews
- Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online 
- Old Navy - contest 
- Old Navy - fraud and cheating! 
- Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease 
- Old Navy - check payment 
- Old Navy - my 2 orders
- Old Navy - credit card
- [Resolved] Old Navy - old navy store 4858
- Old Navy - unprofessional manager
- Old Navy - appearance of store...