Office Max / their replacement warranty is a ripoff
We purchased an office max warranty with our Kodak camera, we were informed we could return it if anything was wrong with it for a new camera. 2 months after using the camera, the features were not working properly. After visiting the store, we were told, sorry! You need to deal with Kodak and here is their address! We were told to send the camera through the mail and Kodak would possibly repair the camera and return it. We purchased the warranty from office max!!! Any parent knows you do not go months without a camera, this is why we purchased the warranty!!! Their replacement warranty is a ripoff!!!
More Office Max Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered