Office Max / bad service
Ordered a color laser printer (Brother HL-4040CN) on closeout for 50% off plus free shipping on December 31st. Received it on January 5th, pretty quick considering the holiday and weekend. The order status was never updated on the website and I never received a tracking number, but I did receive the correct item in good condition so I can't complain too much.
More Office Max Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered