Office Depot/ Max / office chair causes bleeding injuries/ one star reviews deleted

Milwaukee, WI, United States

I bought the WorkPro 1000 Series Mid-Back Mesh Task Chair, Black from the website of the newly merged Office Max/Depot this Black Friday. ** The movable armrests have major design flaws. I've had this chair for two weeks now, and twice the armrests have pinched my pinkies so hard it broke skin, drew blood, and caused bruising. This absolutely will happen to you at some point if you aren't very careful how you grip the armrests every single time you move them.

Additionally, the armrests are held to the rest of the chair by exactly one screw each, so they are constantly working themselves loose. Office Max/Depot doesn't allow furniture returns once assembled, and I'm just past the 14-day return period anyway, or else this thing would be back at the store and I'd have my money back.

I tried to leave a one-star review for the chair on Office Max/ Depot's website three times and all three times have been rejected despite strict adherence to their guidelines.

Office Depot/ Max