Office Depot / consumers doesn't matter to them
Small Business drafting firm. We order all of our office supplies from Viking. Viking has been bought out by Office Depot. I called to make my usuall order yesterday and I believe the call was sent overseas or else everyone of the operators could not speak good English. I was very frustrated when ordering because I couldn't understand the operator and when I asked that she speak slower so I could make and attempt to understand she became very angry. I hung up. I called them back in a attempt to talk to a supervisor. The operator would not let me talk to someone higher than her because she wanted to know what my complaint was. I told her and she said I couldn't talk to anyone. I hung up. I called back again. After going through this again I finally convinenced the operator to get a supervisor. I have know idea if I talked to a supervisor. This person was harder to understand than the operator's. I do not believe for one minute that this will go to corporate and the problem fixed like this so called supervisor said. I do know that I will not spend another cent with Office Depot. Come on!!! If Office Depot wants to sell America office supplies than I think it's time that they wake up and hire operators who can speak English, or attempt to be professional and knowledgable about the product they sell. I ordered from Viking for 10 years and have always had very good operators. They knew the products, were very professional and always seemed to care. Since Office Depot has taken over they have seemed to forget the consumers that buy from them. I guess it doesn't matter to them. Angry in Kansas and NO longer and Office Depot customer.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered