Ocwenstatement - interest being charged

My name is jerry r holden I have a home loan with ocwen and would like to get help with stopping this company from charging the incorrect amount of interest and never sending my statement until it is due or past due. Please call me at [protected] I would like to file a complaint of how I have been treated it is wrong and unjust to charge people more than what they should. Thank you.

Jerry r holden
81 sherrill drive
Franklin nc 28734
[protected]

Je
Mar 22, 2014

Comments

• Ev
      Jul 22, 2014

We have been with Ocwen for several years and did not have any complaints un till last year then it is just one thing after another!!!
    Last year they paid some one else's home taxes that I did not catch until the end of the year because I always paid more than our payments, they sent a letter in Sept wanting over $700, when I called it was for taxes that they paid!!! Finally after so many heated conversation and threaten law suits we got it worked out. Then come Feb of this year when I called in to make a payment they said I paid 2 in Dec !!! Not, every time I called to make a payment they said I didn't owe one until April-then you guessed It, they wanted two payments. Got that fixed. Now I paid a payment this month on the due date, kept getting calls, as of today they say they still don't have it!!! Am really at the end with them!!! Should be a law

• Sc
      Apr 01, 2016

hi jerry my name is liz we too have been having nothing but problems with ocwen we are going public with our story so all the states ocwen has screwed over will hear it on the news for all to know what they do...