Ocwen / horrible company

1 MD, United States Review updated:

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I agree with the other person when you have been behind in your payments they will not accept anything but the full amount. They are not willing to work with you on a payment plan or anything regardless of your situtation. Now they are charging me 102.00$ for a home valuation (Whatever that is) and when I ask what it is and for proof that it was even done, they refuse to show it to me. I am not going to pay for anything that you can show me proof of. That to me is just adding on fees to get extra money. This company would rather have the house forclose than to work with you which in turn will not benefit them at all. I can never get someone in the united states who can actually understand and answer my questions. Our mortgage loan industry is horrible.. They sell loans to these crazy not up to standard companys and the us comsumer is paying the price. I am at the point of willing to let my house go just to get away from this company and not let them make anymore money off me.

Comments

• Nc
      3rd of Jul, 2011

feel your pain they done it to us and friends of mine took our home and left us homeless just be prepaired to leave they will take it.