Ocwen Loan / they're about to ruin my life
In july '06, we decided it was time to purchase a home instead of paying rent for someone else’s' house. We picked a home to accommodate our then 3 children. We had american home mortgage with an adj. Rate higher than the federal rate due to our credit.
Our loan was sold to, you guessed it, ocwen. After the loan sale, the rate increased a little.
We are in our second year of our mortgage and have fallen behind in our payments to ocwen. They call incessantly and have gotten our mortgage now more than what we borrowed because each time we are behind, they assess us fees exceeding the mortgage! The house was assessed at $130, 000.00 and now we owe $147, 000.00. We are a young family with now 4 kids and unless we get some divine intervention, will be foreclosed on and paying rent again.
Each time we need to call someone from ocwen we get a horrible-english speaking 'representative', used mildly, who just keeps bumping our payments up to now more than we make in a month... Just for the house!
More Ocwen Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - No one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - home mortgage
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - loan modification
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - mortgage