OCBC Bank / card dept.

1 Singapore, Singapore

I'm utterly disappointed with the service rendered to me by ocbc bank. My card closure application form was rejected and it was sent back to me without their self replied envelope for me to resubmit the form back to them again. (Which as a service provider they should have attached along, look like they are not service oriented.) hence, when I first called in on 18/04/15, sam was the cse who answered my call and he promised to send to me the self addressed envelope and I even double confirmed with him the address to be sent but I never received it til almost 2 weeks later I called in again and checked with the manager, aqif and to my astonishment I was told there was supposed to send out but somehow something went wrong. (Why nobody bother to follow up with my case?! Where was sam then?!) so irresponsible!!!
Thus aqif told me he would send me the envelope again and he said upon the account being closed, they would refund me via a cashier's order which I agreed at that time. After received the envelope, I instructed them to credit the fund back to my another account instead.
But a couple days later, sharon kaur another manager from the same dept. Called and told me my account had been closed and the fund was credited back to this closed account. I was so taken aback how could they just manipulated my account without my perission and what about my instruction or the commitment which aqif had promised me about the cashier's order that she never mentioned anything esle or clarified???!!! When I checked with aqif about this, he denied about the procedure he had told me!!! I demanded his superior to call me the next day at 6:15pm and however I did receive their call at 6pm sharp but unfortunately I was still at work. Very upset and feel agitated to know that after this miss call, nobody call me again even I waited the whole evening til today. What a "great" service has ocbc bank rendered to me, as their customer for so many years. Now I don't think I should maintain any more account with them with such lousy service ocbc bank provides. My case is still pending at your end or will it just sweep under the carpet and hope no follow up needed. I have zero tolerance for bad or no service at all. True enough through the procession of this incident so far they are not service oriented. Can the higher authority of ocbc bank call me after reading this? I don't wish to repeat every thing again and do check with these people whom I mentioned and I waiting impatiently for your call back that you guys have been wasting so much of my precious time.

Ju