NYSEG / poor customer service, continued brown outs, refusal to do any preventive maintenance
NYSEG continues to provide horrendous service. For fifteen years we have been experiencing brown outs which lead to appliances failing after only four years. We lose power on a beautiful sunny day when there is no wind. Most recently I called 10 days ago to explain there is a white pine branch which fell on the high wire in front of our house. I was told it would be taken care of on March 8th. It is now March 18th and we are expecting an ice storm. When I called NYSEG to ask why they hadn't come I was told by very RUDE Paulette, "They will get to it when they get to it. THAT'S THE WAY IT WORKS. The trouble ticket is still open." I asked for a Vice President or a President contact name because I have had it and Paulette told me they are "too busy to speak to me. "
More NYSEG Complaints & Reviews
- NYSEG - bad service 
- NYSEG - incompetence & overbilling 
- NYSEG - overcharged 
- NYSEG - poor consumer care 
- NYSEG - julie a. morrow
- NYSEG - frequent power outages 
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - frequent power outages
- NYSEG - electric
- NYSEG - bills are misleading, online is inaccurate. representatives are dishonest.
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - phone service is ridiculously horrendously bad!!!