Nucleus Research Inc / Company is fraud and it provides fake checks

1 02109,100 State Street, Boston, MA, United States Review updated:

I started to work in the company Nucleus Research Inc. I was mystery shopper and received the email from Dennis Grover. He sent me the check in amount of $1, 500. I went to the bank and showed the check, and it turned out that it was fraud. I needed to leave some sum and other part to send to some guy. I just want to warn that the company is fraud and they provide fake checks. Share this info.

Se
Apr 17, 2014

More Nucleus Research Inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Nu
      7th of Oct, 2015

This incident has nothing to do with Nucleus Research in Boston. It was a fraud committed by a person in Texas using a company name in Atlanta and a New York telephone number.

23rd of Jan, 2019

Thank you for sharing this! I believe the same company has contacted me. They are asking for my credit card information and are going by the name Jeff McIver and contacting me from the phone number 631-627-1408, which is a New York area code as the previous person commented. They reached out to me from LinkedIn and then we started emailing instead, now they are texting me. The original account that contacted me on LinkedIn has been deleted and the messages erased.