NTTA / resolving my account

United States, Dallas Review updated:
I hate the Ntta because they blocked my vehicle registration and I never received any letters and I had moved, the head person got it put into law to be able to block them, the department that handles these accounts you can't get through to them you have to leave a voice mail and the management and customer service representative are very unprofessional and they are rude and if you make a payment plan they want you to get a tow tag I don't want a tow tags at all people are tired of the ntta, we don't want them here at all, management aren't willing to work with you very argumentive and they don't understand people Don't have the money or like me can't find a job and now I can't get my vehicle registration Done thanks to them I am gonna write letters to Ken Paxton, government Abbott to get help with this issue
May 22, 2015

N  11th of Oct, 2010 by

N. TX. Tollway

ive been trying to pay these people off for 3 years. i wish someone would help me. i've already given them almost 2k dollars, but their late fees have sky-rocketed my total bill to almost 4k dollars. i wish our government would help us, they are stealing from us under the blessing of the courts.
A  2nd of Jun, 2015 by
Please fight your rights against NTTA, don't just complain here, I had to do above and beyond to bring this company down. As a military veteran, this company had reported me as habitual violator for some bills that they claimed was sent last year 2014. I had to report them to FTC, and Consumer Complaint Agency, yes you will pay $25 for the service, but it is worth having a strong company to defend your rights.

NTTA had reported me to a 3rd party collecting agency as habitual violator for not paying a bill from 2014 that I had never received. Yet, they were able to send another invoice for my Nissan Sentra and I had already paid it this year 2015. This company is threatening me and other consumers to suspend the license and will file a misdemeanor case for not paying bills?? I asked for any evidence that they had mailed it and they failed to provide me any copies. Phone calls will not work as they are afraid to speak up, they are good at sending e-mails because they are such "coward" and knows truly that they robbing all the Texans citizens.

North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] Logo North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA]