NTB / National Tire & Battery / oil change
Hi, I went into the NTB off 1604 in San Antonio, Texas. This was Sept. 3, 2017. I actually went in there to fix a flat, but was told they could not fix run flats. So I asked about an oil change on my x5 BMW diesel. I had the oil changed. When they called me to pick up vehicle, they said something came out of my oil...there was a big clank and it went in the oil jug, or whatever. I was like, what could that possibly have been, they said not sure, just need to tell you. Well took vehicle, they never put air in the tire I needing fixing, and when I got home, my car was leaking oil terribbly. Oh, and before I left, they said I had an oil leak, which my vehicle never had an oil leak.
So, I decided to take it back on Thursday afterwork, the 7th of September. Apparently the guy who did my oil change was fired, this is what Lance, the manager told me. Well he took my vehicle back to the service area and there was a washer missing around the plug, which was the clank they heard when changing my oil. So, they didnt have the right washer, had to order. I had to take my vehicle in the next day, taking off of work. It was a nightmare of an experience. I had to take time off of work, and now my driveway has oil all over it. Why should I be responsible for all of this. I was never offered anything. I believe I need to be reimbursed for that oil change and be compensated for power washing my driveway. Not sure how an oil change is that hard of a process. I am very disappointed and frustrated.
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire repair
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - rudeness sloppy work being done
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - unnecessary "repairs"
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - service to my acura mdx
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - I had to pay for labor three times in the past year for work done on my nissan truck.