[Resolved] Norton Synametic — overcharging
Norton had sent me an e mail ref renewing my subscription this i have done thinking i would only pay the normal cost of about £34.00 i have now found out that they have charged me £64.99 without informing me how does one contact this company to get a refund of a least half. when i spoke to someone from this company i was directed to a call centre in india this was a total disaster as the person i spoke to couldnt put two words in english together totally dissatisfied with Norton please help [protected]@tiscali.co.uk for reply HELP
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Norton Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018
Sorry about the trouble. We will contact you through email. Please remove any personally identifiable information from your comment above.
More Norton Synametic Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus