Norton 360 / online storage

Before the recent update of my Norton 360 to my newer version, I had to deal with the dreaded pop up disrupting other programs I was running to warn me about the pathetic low level cookie issues, that Norton itself told me were not a threat. I no longer get those pop ups, now that the new version is installed, hurray!!! you say, but they have replaced that annoying pop up with another, this one telling me about the horrors of not backing up my programs/hard drive/etc., also letting me know I should buy some online room to store these back ups, well I back up what I need onto other drives myself, I don't need a program to keep pop ups reminding me to use there program and unless they offer 5tb of storage at $9.99 a month, which I'd pay for, they might as well give up!

Comments

• Ca
      20th of Sep, 2009

I feel your pain. Been through that, actually one of their techs. set up the backup storage for me, and after a few months, I tried in vain to contact them, as I could not delete the storage. Even sample wall paper and music was stored!!! Bright!! I used them for a whole year, but the last three months have been hell. I'm thinking of cancelling, after my ### session with escalations dept. on Monday.