NonstopDelivery / Home Depot / didn't deliver

Apr 28, 2015
Non Stop Delivery
I wish I had come here before ordering my patio furniture from Home Depot online! I have ordered several appliances from them online and never had an issue, so we ordered our patio furniture in two different parts. Chairs were delivered UPS and showed up no problem, the dining set was supposedly delivered by Non Stop Delivery the same day but NOTHING was at my house. They said they left it on the porch, we don't have a porch! I was home within 15 minutes of the delivery time so there is no way someone could have stolen a very large box from my driveway without me seeing them if they actually delivered to my house when they said they did. I called Home Depot the same day, they called NSD, who said they would reach out to the driver and call me back. Didn't hear a word. So I called Home Depot again the next day, nothing had been done by NSD, they just said it was left where their notes said. I was told by Home Depot that the resolutions dept. would have to look into it but they were closed for the day. Three days later I call Home Depot again and they try to reach out to NSD AGAIN and don't get any answer at all, this time I'm told they have to open an investigation that takes 10-14 business days before they can even credit me back for the $400 patio set that I haven't received! It would have been awesome if they had started that on Thursday when I originally called! Best part is the cushion covers haven't been delivered yet, but once I get those they are also nonreturnable! Why would Home Depot continue to use this company if they are this bad?! And if they use this company they need to update their policies unless they like ripping people off and alienating loyal customers.

Home Depot Logo Home Depot