Nokia Phone / lost of handphone at air asia departure gate

1 KUCHING, Malaysia
Phone: 013-8212092

Dear sir,

I make this complain letter on behalf of my sister who traveled by air asia last week from kul to kch and
She accidentally dropped her handphone (Nokia) at the departure waiting room at. When she realised
It she asked assistance from the cabin crew by the name of mr. Muhammad alfar and he told
My sister they found a handphone and passed it to the ground staff and advised her to lodge a
Report when she arrived in kuching. She did everything as instructed and 2 days later I help her to
Check with the lost and found in kuching airport and the lost and found staff said they there is no answer and asked me to come back again. And the following day I approached the same counter but different staff on duty and he told me the replied said they don't see any handphone left behind by passenger.
The report of my sister case is cbtkch15a00344, hold you can look into this matter as already
Confirmed by cabin crew the phone was found and how come later on said there is no sign. Actually it is just a normal phone but the most important is all the data and contact number which was save in the phone.
Kindly please investigate and reply to me as soon as possible. Thanks regards

Li