Nokia N70 / poor servive of team nokia

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir

Pls. take Necessary Action,Now You are my only Hope

I Have purchased the nokia Handset N 70.I forgotton the lock code.i went to nokia care centre at my home town fazilka,their executive asked me that it will take 15 minutes to reset the lock code. he connected to website to upload the latest software,but after upload my mobile become dead,then he asked me to send this mobile to abohar care centre,and asked me to come next day but next day he asked me that we will send the mobile to chandigarh because there is some problem in hardware,it is noticeable thing if there is any hardware problem how the mobile was wo/king till then,so after that i went to mukatsar nokia care (Tarun Enterprises) which is 60 km far from my town,they also cheked the mobile and asked to send this to chandigarh and he said it will take 7 to 10 days to repair,i hand over the mobile to them on 26 sep 07,after that when i contact the customer care no [protected] they register my complaint and asked me to take status after 2 days, i again call on [protected] after 2 days they asked me to take set from care centere on 10 oct 07.when i went to tarun enterprises on 10 oct 07 they said your set is still under repair and status is pending.he told me that we send your mobile on 05 oct 07 to chandigarh and also told that we went every saturday to chandigarh to send and receive mobiles for repair they don't use any courier service for quick resolution of customer.it is also noticeable that the company like nokia has that much slow service,there is no time limit,after that i contact [protected],they replied that take the satus after 2 days, i again call after 2 days thay replied your set is now not repairable and we sacked your mobile and we will replace it with new mobile and take your new mobile from tarun enterprises on 25th of oct 07,In between i called so many times to Tarun enterprises they always replied that your complaint is pending and they don't have any information that when i will receive my mobile.they asked me to contact on customer care,they always asked me to wait till next saturday then again next saturday,on 25th oct i called on [protected] they replied that call tommorrow to take status, i called on 26 oct they replied that your mobile is despached on 23th oct 07 and it is delivered on tarun enterprises on 25 of oct 07 so now you can receive the mob fron tarun enterprises. I went there but same position they asked your complaint is pending and don't have any status. then i called in [protected], they replied me that i checked your status and now you receive your mobile on 30 oct 07 from tarun enterprises.and today they asked new thing that we will replace your mobile will secondhand refurbished mobile not with the new mobile, I think there is not any responsible staff, every person give diffrent statement, nokia also give the online status of repair of your handset, I tried so many times but always see the message that your handset is not ready check another day,in between i sent 7 e-mail to nokia but i received only computer genrated replies that we will check your complaint and will contact you immidiately,but till now i didn't receive any reply from website.now i asked nokia to give my mobile back, i will repair it from market, there are so many geneuise mobile engineers in the market i think only nokia don't have these people

followings are the details of Complaint

Model : Nokia N 70
IMEI No. [protected]
Job Sheet no. [protected]/070926/11
complaint ID: 2-2i5laf
Care Center: Tarun Enterprises, Near Fire Brigade Mukatsar, mob. no. [protected],[protected]
e-mail : support.services @nokia.com

Comments

19th of Jul, 2007
    Nokia N70 - the handset is not ok and yet delivered
    India

This mandvi chauhan, i bought a new nokia n70 me on july 1 at 10pm and used it for 3 - 4 days. And on july 9 at around 1am i called and had a conversation from this phone. After that i put my set on table and went to sleep. Next morning when i got i found the set aws switched off.. So i thought might that might be there is no battery in phone... So i plug in the mobile but there was no display of charging. I tried it many times but it was all same. So i went to the shop from were i bought the mobile it was a nokia priority center.. The shopkeeper said there is an software problem and you have to leave set for 3 - 4 days... As he told i left it... Then i called him daily and he was saying that was is nokia care and it will take time.. after around 11 days. On 17 on july at 9pm i went to the shop for picking up my handset. When i took my handset and simcard in it..

There no network coverage. We tried a lot but it does not work out. Then my friend called nokia care center at 01130303838 and talked to sonali. She said you should go ot nokia care in sector 14 in gurgaon..

Next day on 19 july i went there. And told my problem to the guy sitting there.. He took my set..
    after some time some another one came and told that there is a film for network which is missing..
    he also added if this is not went to nokia we will not repair it under guaranty. I told them it has went to nokia care in delhi. After that checked there record and found i was right.. Then they again took the handset and said it will take more 10 to 15 days in repairing and above it they are not assuring that the set will be repaired.. When i asked again and again they just said you call us next week and we will tel you status.. Thats it now the thing is this i bought a new handset and i want a new one not a repaired set as it is cleared from them that the set cannot be repaired to its fullest.. I want a replacement or my money back...

And i am going to fire a case against nokia in consumer court too.

• Ni
      19th of Oct, 2007
    Nokia N70 - useless phone
    South Africa

I was always a big fan of nokia, eversince the release of their 1610 back in the early 199o's, every year I upgraded with the new nokia models, but im realy disapointed with my new n70, it takes forever to request the pin code, it freeze time and again, I have 1 song and about 50 pitcures but my memory says I must delete some files, im having constant battery problems, my latest problem was that my phone didnt want to charge, seeing that its under warranty, I took it to vodacom (Westgate) for repairs. I waited nearly a month to find out my phone had water damage?I could not believe it cause in treasure my phone like my child, and shockingly, had to pay r58 charge fee as my warranty doesnt cover water damage. Soon afterwards I overheard at a local cellphone repair shop that another customer had the exact same problem, water damage, without water involved. Nw my next upgrade wud definatly not be a nokia, they lost my respect, it may be their software or people they employed to manage their products, but if you cant keep youre loyal customers happy, then very soon, nokia is going to be in the history books.