Nokia Model N-72 / wrost performance

1 India Review updated:

I purchased nokia make handset model n-72 sr no.[protected] from m/s air connet, sector-14 market, gurgaon-122 001 (Haryana) vide invoice no.3260 dated 5.8.2007 of rs.9700.00 after use of 2-3 days I observed that noise clarity is not good & process is very slow. When I used the cable with pc that time no response to mobile & next day hang problem observed. I contacted delhi customer care - they replied " out the battery from mobile & wait for few minutes than on the mobile - no effect - out the battery & again insert the same in mobile" but I observed after 2-3 minute again same condition in this condition it became a problem for me to use the set. I conveyed the message to dealer also.

On 11th august,2007 I visited dealer m/s air connect, sector-14 market-gurgaon (Haryana) & explain the all complaints in detail. First of all they are not accepting the problem & told you go directly to nokia care center or we will send the same to center for repair. But I requested him to replace the handset as this is only 72 hours old & they informed they have no such policy from nokia. You go any where after open the pkt/leaving our show room we have no guarantee/warranty only nokia will take care.

After several requests they received the handset & kept with him for repair. Now the set is lying with dealer show room.

I have lost my faith in nokia & never recommend any one to purchase this worst quality product for their use in future as they are not customer oriented & no policy to give the value of customer hard earned amount.

In our opinion -

1. There is no quality system in nokia & all products are coming in market without any check at their end.
2. They are not giving the full value of customer money because of inferior quality product.
3. Dealers are not well aware regarding nokia policy they have only standard answers.
4. Nokia & dealers are making profit but no care of hard earned amount of customers.

Very poor service!

Comments

• Du
      14th of Aug, 2007

Nokia & its Dealers are making his own profit on behalf of Quality of Product.
    No clarity in Quality Standard as well as Replacement Policy to any one. In this circumstances No one run with Nokia for a long time & they lost their faith in Nokia Brand. Make a Quality System before passing the Handset to Market for sale.

30th of May, 2009

Hi...im sorry DUSHYANT... but all the products which Nokia produces comes from QA and QC... there is some probability of bad product gets passed in the market but its very very low...means 5 in 1000.

But Nokia has ruled the market and still it is ruling. I agree it was very bad what happened to u and any body else... but there is a clause in Nokia policy in which we can replace the product in 72 hrs...please read it carefully.

The last option can be move to consumer court if you have all the legal documents.

All the best for future.

SAURABH MATHUR.