Nokia / poor nokia 9500 cover replacement
In the month of january 07 I was made to change the cover of my nokia 9500. I sent the mobile to the store I purchased it from because they are nokia dealers. They demanded a sum of rs 3100 = $ 70 to replace the cover which I agreed because of my mistake in dropping the phone on the floor. I have since regretted why I did not go in for a new nokia instead of replacing the cover. My misgivings start from the very next day because the cover was not locking and would open with the slightest of movement of mt hand. I i complained to the nokia dealer and got a reply to send bach the instrument so that they can tighten the locking mechanism. Since then I have been facing the same problem but was unable to understand why did the nokia service centre do such a bad job. Now my problems do not end there as the cover has cracked once again at the spot where the locking device locks. I am sure that this time the fault is entirely the nokia service centre "s fault as the problem has never been solved by them. I sent back the 9500 to the same centre today but they have washed their hands off their responsibility by telling me that there is no guarantee for the covers and I have to pay $ 70 once again. May I ask if this is fair for a die hard user of nokia communicator instruments for the last 10 years.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks