Nokia 6600 / replacement of handset!
I bought nokia 6600 having imei no. [protected]. I bought it last year dated 01.09.05 from west bengal. After 11 months of proper functioning it started malfunctioning and it was in the warranty period so i gave it to the nokia care bhopal. From there they send the handset to delhi for proper diagnosis. From there i came to know that they are replacing my handset but its one and a half months over they are not returning my handset. They are telling to wait for more days as nokia 6600 is not in the stock. I am in a big trouble and also they are telling to wait for more weeks again and again. Now this is causing a great trouble to me.
More Nokia 6600 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks