Nokia 6300 / faulty mobile phone!

1 Australia Review updated:

I recently bought a nokia 6300 and have had nothing but trouble with it since day 1. The phone has continuous problems with reception and line quality and 90% of the people I speak to on the phone complain about irregular noises, static or clarity. I live in brisbane city, use a vodafone account and have never encountered these issues with previous phones.

The phone has problems with it's predictive text (It has a terrible memory and rarely stores 'new' words). The camera quality is terrible and the basic menu functions are very primitive compared to older, smarter phones that nokia have produced.

The question is - why go backwards in design and functionality???

The verdict - do not buy a 6300 from nokia. Instead go for a later model such as the 6120!

Comments

• Ra
      5th of Dec, 2007

I Mr Rajib Banik , guwahati(assam)buy a nokia 6300 got problem from the next day of when i push my back cover it shows no service or no network...........now please tell me wat to do with ur company or else give me a replacement.......i bought it on 30.11.07......please help me in this problem . my contact no. is +919864294950.......your co-operation in this regard wil be highly appreciated.