Nokia 6300 / faulty mobile phone!
I recently bought a nokia 6300 and have had nothing but trouble with it since day 1. The phone has continuous problems with reception and line quality and 90% of the people I speak to on the phone complain about irregular noises, static or clarity. I live in brisbane city, use a vodafone account and have never encountered these issues with previous phones.
The phone has problems with it's predictive text (It has a terrible memory and rarely stores 'new' words). The camera quality is terrible and the basic menu functions are very primitive compared to older, smarter phones that nokia have produced.
The question is - why go backwards in design and functionality???
The verdict - do not buy a 6300 from nokia. Instead go for a later model such as the 6120!
More Nokia 6300 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks