Nokia 6260 / mobile is dead!
I have purchased Nokia 6260 2 years back. It was functioning correctly for some time , but suddenly the light (indicator that there is an incoming call) stopped functioning. When I gave it to the Nokia Service centre at Mumbai, they said that it cannot be done
Now since 1st Jan 2007 my mobile has become completely dead. No reason for this happening as I was able to sms till 31st night Dec 2006. When I gave it to Nokia service centre at Bright Point Mumbai, they 1st said that it can be done but I will loose my data. On giving a go ahead they deleted my complete data from the phone and told me that now it cannot be repaired.
Just imagine my plight as my complete phone directory was stored on the phone and it had cost me Rs 17,500/- for this model.
Can Nokia take care of their customers who invest with so much faith or is it all for vain.
More Nokia 6260 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - complaint regarding nokia mobile phone repairing
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)