Nokia 5300 / mobile lost

Mumbai & ndash; 400099.
Tel. [protected]

Subject: regarding mobile stolen

Respected sir/madam,
I am costomer of nokia 5300 music express. D. Gray of bsnl mobile no.
[protected] upto 1/05/2008. But I lost my mobile handset 1/5/2008 at 7.55 pm. , u tell me my last call of 1/5/2008 from my mobile handset and now which sim no. Is used by stolen man.. His mobile no. Also I want.. So that I catch that man. U see details of my handset from ur company and tell me who used that handset now he is from rahulnagar, amravati. I complaint that to police.

My mobile handset details are... As follows,

Nokia 5300 imei no. [protected] (Gray) and charger no.[protected], 0675370
I change my battery once between day.. So that battery no. I not remeber, , bill no. 18/12/2006 the union agency, vasant talkies road, amravati ph. No.[protected]
I use sim of my friend.. His mobile no. Is [protected]...

Second :
When I try for last call trap then I get this imei no. [protected], u tell me who used this imei
Hope u reply me soon

Hema5december@yahoo.com
Hemlatajanu@gmail.com

Comments

14th of Jul, 2008

I had the same exact problem with the sound. T-mobile was kind enough to do 3 exchanges within 6 1/2 months (of course charging for shipping and handling everytime). I got fed up with the phone, purchased a different make, so I could ACTUALLY USE the phone that I carried. Phone sat on the counter for 2 weeks and I decided to send it to Nokia (paying for s&h again), got the phone back and it was slightly better. I did what anyone else would and gave up on it. So now it is six months later, and no longer using it (although I LOVED everything except the speaker issue), I decided to sell it, but first I gotta see what the problem is. I tore it completely apart and found the speaker had no sound cone in it. Said Hmmm, that seems odd... Took a small piece of scotch tape and covered the speaker.. HOLY COW!!! It works and actually sounded fair. I decided to take it to the next step and apply some tape on the speaker grille, (located below the battery, under the cover) Now I have the best sound ever from this phone.
    It appears to me that Nokia REMOVED whatever speaker cone material that WAS there. On the repair invoice it stated "made mechanical adjustment" for the repair. If futher instructions are needed, go to cvandehey.weebly.com after 7/15/08 and I will have directions and pictures posted there.
    Good luck, it's a nice little phone other than the speaker!

12th of Feb, 2009

Last used No.: 9703072644
    E-mail for communication:sangameshms@gmail.com
    Missed date: January 12, 2009
    IMEI No.:358059017188859

Could you please help to track this mobile and who is using this
    mobile and their contact no. That only i blocked my sim and took new
    same on the same number. That mobile is stolen in my room in Kondapur
    Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh.

i state that some one stolen my nokia 5300 mobile with following details
    IMEI:358059017651971
    ITEM:0036062
    Colour:Red

Please kindly recover otherwise block my mobile.I will be very thankfull to you for help me.

• Ra
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Nokia 5300 - lost mobile
    cops@vsnl.com
    India
    vsnl.in

Sir I have lost my NOKIA 5300 mobile phn on 16th April'10. As said by VSNL that they trace a stoln mobile withn 24hrs with the help of uniq IMEI no without going to police. So sir I ve also send my all deatil about my stoln mobile to cops@vsnl.in. But there is no any response regarding it after 48 hours. So plz trace my mobile as soon as possible.
    Thx.