Nokia 5200 / problem with nokia 5200
I have purchased a nokia 5200 mobile phone on february 11, 2007. On 31.03.2007 suddenly there was no sound with the loud speakers. On 01.03.2007 I went to the nearby nokia care at velachery and they confirmed that it was speakers that got open and since they did not have the parts, I was asked to go to mount road for repair (Nokia care).
The next day (I have to take leave on that day) I went to the other service centre and was shocked to see that nearly 9 to 10 customers were there having the same phone with same problem. Just imagine how many would have suffered like me?
The job sheet was prepared and they said it will take nearly 3 days for repair. But when I contacted them on the third day they said that it will take one week to finish. Is this the customer care?
Should the company make arrangements for the parts since this seem to be a regular problem??? The company should also supply the parts to all the nokiacare units. Paying rs.8000.00 and there is no phone for nearly 10 days? Is it not ridiculous?
Since this seem to be a common problem with the model 5200, company must take immediate action as early as possible.
Nowadays I recommend my circle of friends & relatives not to buy nokia anymore.
More Nokia 5200 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset