Nokia 3110c / restarting 3 times!

Nigeria Review updated:
4.25

MY Nokia 3110c seized power and restart again whenever it wishes. It seizes and restart 3 times then it switches itself off after the third attempt. I have to wait for hours before it comes back to normal. However it works okay when I remove the memory card. I can't use it without the card, because it is one of the reasons That made me buy it.

Comments

Sp
  26th of Mar, 2008
hi,
regarding restarting nokia 3110c model.please follow these steps; 1) remove memory card.
2) power on phone then go settings menu ) select restore factory setting then again insert memory card.
remember memory card should be ok.

i face this problem two time these happens when i try to update music liabrary on 100% stop it on 85% or 90 %. try it and reply pls
Yu
  24th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Restarting Nokia 3110c model

I bought Nokia 3110c model before 5 months.Two months before i faced my mobile was restarted . That time i thought my memory card has
affected by virus . I removed that memory card . And put another new memory card . After 2 months i faced same problem .
can u give any idea to rectifier this problem.
Jo
  2nd of May, 2008
just format the memory card using your pc it will work fine
Ja
  31st of May, 2008
after i bought 3110c model in month of Feb it worked fine .When i activated my GPRS last week then after four to five days later it restart automatically after whenever switch off then switch on.
when i remove the memory card from it it starts normally and works fine and when i insert the memory card back in mobile and switch on it restart for 3 times and get switched off in the.
this restarting process is going on repeatedly when the memory card is inserted and get switched off.

i want to know what could be reason behind this and how can i correct this problem.please help me
Mj
  5th of Jul, 2008
yes its true now i cant really use my 3110c with sim.
Cl
  12th of Jul, 2008
hey i got my 3110c fixed
i just surf the net and then i jumped to the nokia website
and there the solution to our problem
if you want just click this one
trust me im not ###
this is the link

Yu
  19th of Jul, 2008
i my self face the same problem after every two weeks, cause when ever i update my music libery it switches off and on .pls i need a final solution to this problem
Se
  11th of Sep, 2008
I also had the same problem with my nokia 3110c but after a lot of trails, i discover that the phone is on a steady state when i have only mp3 audio format on my memory card. I am using firmware V5.5. So if you have such pro, try to convert all your audios to mp3 and see if it works.
Us
  13th of Oct, 2008
I bought my Nokia 3110c in the last week of june
I had also the restarting problem then I try again and again and then it works properly by chance.
Plz help me.
Ni
  29th of Mar, 2009
i bought my nokia 3110c in september 2008. the problem with my phone is it itself switched off and when i switch it on, it keeps restarting i took my phone to nokia costumer care but i m not satisfied with it bcoz i had happened to me three times before this. so plz give me a good solution.
An