Nokia 3110c / restarting 3 times!

1 Nigeria Review updated:

MY Nokia 3110c seized power and restart again whenever it wishes. It seizes and restart 3 times then it switches itself off after the third attempt. I have to wait for hours before it comes back to normal. However it works okay when I remove the memory card. I can't use it without the card, because it is one of the reasons That made me buy it.

Comments

• Sp
      26th of Mar, 2008

hi,
    regarding restarting nokia 3110c model.please follow these steps; 1) remove memory card.
    2) power on phone then go settings menu ) select restore factory setting then again insert memory card.
    remember memory card should be ok.

i face this problem two time these happens when i try to update music liabrary on 100% stop it on 85% or 90 %. try it and reply pls

• Yu
      24th of Apr, 2008

Restarting Nokia 3110c model

I bought Nokia 3110c model before 5 months.Two months before i faced my mobile was restarted . That time i thought my memory card has
    affected by virus . I removed that memory card . And put another new memory card . After 2 months i faced same problem .
    can u give any idea to rectifier this problem.

2nd of May, 2008

just format the memory card using your pc it will work fine

31st of May, 2008

after i bought 3110c model in month of Feb it worked fine .When i activated my GPRS last week then after four to five days later it restart automatically after whenever switch off then switch on.
    when i remove the memory card from it it starts normally and works fine and when i insert the memory card back in mobile and switch on it restart for 3 times and get switched off in the.
    this restarting process is going on repeatedly when the memory card is inserted and get switched off.

i want to know what could be reason behind this and how can i correct this problem.please help me

• Mj
      5th of Jul, 2008

yes its true now i cant really use my 3110c with sim.

• Cl
      12th of Jul, 2008

hey i got my 3110c fixed
    i just surf the net and then i jumped to the nokia website
    and there the solution to our problem
    if you want just click this one
    trust me im not ###
    this is the link

• Yu
      19th of Jul, 2008

i my self face the same problem after every two weeks, cause when ever i update my music libery it switches off and on .pls i need a final solution to this problem

• Se
      11th of Sep, 2008

I also had the same problem with my nokia 3110c but after a lot of trails, i discover that the phone is on a steady state when i have only mp3 audio format on my memory card. I am using firmware V5.5. So if you have such pro, try to convert all your audios to mp3 and see if it works.

• Us
      13th of Oct, 2008

I bought my Nokia 3110c in the last week of june
    I had also the restarting problem then I try again and again and then it works properly by chance.
    Plz help me.

• Ni
      29th of Mar, 2009

i bought my nokia 3110c in september 2008. the problem with my phone is it itself switched off and when i switch it on, it keeps restarting i took my phone to nokia costumer care but i m not satisfied with it bcoz i had happened to me three times before this. so plz give me a good solution.

28th of Aug, 2009