Nokia 3110c / restarting again

United States Review updated:
4.8
i had purchased a nokia 3110c in last jan.it is now restarting twice den switching off autom. after removing memo. card it happening rarely.
Sa

Comments

Ni
  6th of Mar, 2008
I am using Nokia 3110c on 18th Feb 2008 form Cell king Ramanattukara,Kerala, India.

I search about the Memory Card Support (through Internet). I got it Support upto 2 GB. So I Purchased a 1 GB Memory Card for 350 Rs.

I Loaded 740 Mb in Memory Card. Now a Problem arised. The Phone is Restart again and Again. Two times it will restart & third time phone will switched off. Again i have to restart the phone.

When I remove Memory Card. It will work Properly.
Sh
  16th of May, 2008
i purchased nokia 3110c on the month of february after one month my mobile restart again & again if i remove memory card then that work proper. i scan memory card no virus detect memory card condition is very good. i disagree with nokia.
Di
  16th of Jun, 2008
Agree! with u guys
even i purchased my cell phone in may 08 and it give me ###ing same prob of restarting every time u update the library or sumtime even widout dat...###in nokia Co product.

Updating the version to 6.02 is the solution so i wud be updating it @ the nokia care centre

Guys i hv learnt the lesson...in future i wud never ever purchase a nokia product an wud nt evn recommend it to my friends.
Hi
  20th of Jun, 2008
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
I am using Nokia 3110c my mobile restart again & again if i remove memory card then that work proper. i scan memory card no virus detect memory card condition is very good. i disagree with nokia.
how solve this problem
Mu
  30th of Jul, 2008
i purchased nokia 3110c on the month of Out-07 after one month my mobile restart again & again if i remove memory card then that work proper. i scan memory card no virus detect memory card condition is very good. i disagree with nokia. then i go to nokia care he will says that there was a virus in your phone & memory card and he will say that you will pay for it a Rs 175.and last time in my phone there is no network i want to nokia care he will say that our phone IC is damage u will pay Rs 750 for this, This type of problem came 2 times in my phone and i will pay 1500 Rs for this.
So Nokia Pls help in this matter.
I Request to u
Ro
  7th of Aug, 2008
I have a Nokia 3110c and I have been using it for Internet purpose. Initially it did not disturb. But now it restarts or net line disconnects so often. What a ###ing phone it is.
  20th of Sep, 2008
my phone 3110c is restarting continuously when i use the memory card.is there any way on earth to get rid of this problem.
Pr
  12th of Oct, 2008
i have nokia 3110c thare is no network faound plz help
Sa
  13th of Oct, 2008
i got new 3110c its restating when i put memory card..if i removed memory card its working properly...
  28th of May, 2009
stupid phone it has always have problem do nokia concern about it???!1 next time i will not buy nokia product anymore
  28th of May, 2009
MY MUSIC PLAYER CONTINUE TO UPDATE THE WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT ???? 3110C VERY POOR PRODUCT

Nokia Logo Nokia